Status: Part Time/Salary
Benefits: Matching Retirement
Reports to: Administrative Pastor
Supervision: Production Director, Worship Team and Production Team
- The right applicant will have skill in at least one primary instrument to lead a gathering in worship. Must have team leadership ability with a clear understanding of how to develop a worship set and instruct team members in the development and execution of the set.
- A knowledge of sound, media, and lighting is a plus.
- Experience is preferred.
General Statement of Duties: The Worship Leader will bring leadership of the worship, and provide guidance to the worship team, in both musical skills and more importantly their walk with the Lord.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide primary leadership of Sunday morning, and special event worship segments, and the worship team.
- Bring accountability for all worship team guidelines and expectations.
- Ensure stability and consistency to worship teams.
- Develop a quarterly worship team schedule.
Schedule specials, review of guidelines for specials and communication to appropriate individuals.
- Collaborate with Media Director, and Production Director
There will be an annual performance review by the Administrative Pastor with final confirmation by the Senior Pastor. This job description will be reviewed annually by the Administrative Pastor in consultation with the Senior Pastor.
Please send your resume, 1-3 video clips of you leading worship, and any profile names to all social media accounts