Description: Part-Time Media/Technology Director (MTD) will oversee the sound and media components of the church. The MTD works closely with the worship pastor, worship team and Director of Operations. Main responsibilities include Sunday morning services, Thursday rehearsals and oversight of the volunteer tech and media teams.
Part Time: 25 hours/week
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Education: High School degree - Technical training desired
Reports to: The Director of Operations
- Oversee the audio, lights and video for all regularly scheduled Sunday morning worship gatherings at PHFWC.
- Lead sound techs, lighting and media volunteers on Sunday mornings
- Oversee weekly taping of media announcements and preparation
- Assist Senior Pastor, Supervisor and Worship Pastor with creating visually engaging stage environments for sermon series
- Run sound and lights for special events, conferences
- A/V support for sound systems, lights, projection systems and TV's throughout the church
- Equipment Maintenance (Responsible for all A/V)
- Assist with preparing ProPresenter playlists and screen graphics for Sunday morning worship
- Attend twice a month staff meetings
- Help with production of promotional videos/projects
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has a strong personal growing relationship with Jesus Christ and is committed to serving Him and His Church.
- Able to commit and agree to the vision of The Potter’s House Family Worship Center
- Is a team player who understands delegation, team work, collaboration and humility
- Knowledge of live production, which includes video, audio, lighting, multimedia, music, and staging
- Experience/skill with technical equipment preventative maintenance/troubleshooting
- Knowledge and ability to operate technical gear including sound mixing, video switcher, multimedia presentation, recording gear, and platform lighting
- Experience serving in a production team as a volunteer or staff member desired
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Able to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Be reliable, take initiative, and self-motivated.
Submit resumes, inquiries or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org