Job Type: Part Time or Full Time depending upon experience and skill set
Benefits: Matching Retirement
Reports to: Worship & Arts Director/Director of Operations and Support Staff
Supervision: Volunteer Teams
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and develop volunteer teams for audio, visual, lighting, and media
- Develop the skills needed for production in our facility / Equip other team members to accomplish those skills
- Lead production team in implementing the vision of supervisory Pastors/Leaders
- Lead production for Facebook Live, special events, conferences, funerals and weddings as needed
- Maintain and monitor the condition of all production equipment and arrange repairs as needed: Keep up to date with developments in the audio, video, and lighting (A/V/L) industries; Suggest improvements to the A/V/L systems in our facility
- Serve as a liaison between Worship Arts and other ministries needing A/V/L assistance
- Be a contributing member for planning and evaluation meeting.
Annual Review: There will be an annual performance review by the Worship & Arts Director/Director of Operations and Support Staff. This job description will be reviewed annually by the Worship & Arts Director/Director of Operations and Support Staff, any changes or adjustments will be confirmed by the Senior Pastor.