Thank you for your interest in affiliation with the Potter’s House Global Network (PHGN). The purpose of PHGN is to provide a place for individuals, churches and ministries to cross-connect and secure relationships to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ and to prepare the Glorious Church for His return. God is raising up an army to see His kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.
A network is a fabric or structure of cords or wires that cross at regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings; an interconnected or inter-related chain, group or system.
The Potter’s House Global Network provides a place for individuals, churches and ministries to cross-connect and secure relationships to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ and to prepare the Glorious Church for His return.
PHGN Leaders: Ron & Carla Ives
Executive Council: Shall consist of a minimum of 3 members, with one being an Elder at The Potter’s House Family Worship Center.
What PHGN Offers:
• Equipping Schools
School of the Spirit
Vessels of Honor School of Discipleship and Ministry
• Ministry Conversations
• SWAT Teams (These are trained teams that go into a region to strategically worship, pray, train, and evangelize to see Kingdom breakthrough)
• Annual Gathering
• Annual PHGN Magazine & Website (Mission Trip Opportunities; Resources; PHGN Directory)
• Annual Children/Youth Camps (Future Vision)
PHGN School of the Spirit Certifications: Friday and Saturday Sessions Offered Quarterly (4 Sessions/Certification)
• Prophetic Certification
• Healing and Deliverance Certification
• Multi-Generational Discipleship Certification
*Students upon being certified are then permitted to teach the material in other settings.
Vessels of Honor School of Discipleship and Ministry: This school consist of 13 courses and 4 projects which are completed over a two-year period.
• Old Testament Bible Narrative
• New Testament Bible Narrative
• Romans and Galatians
• The Life of David
• The Gospels and the Kingdom
• Intercessory Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
• Search for Significance
• The Making of a Leader
• Christian Doctrine
• Developing a Biblical Worldview
• The Glorious Church
• Personal Life Map
• Biblical Character Sketch
• Discipleship Plan
• Sending Thesis
*The PHGN is partnered with Heart Cry International’s VOH School of Discipleship and Ministry, accepting and recognizing the graduates with our own School of Discipleship and Ministry.
PHGN Internship Program: Nine Month Internship
• Enrollment in One of Our Certification Schools or School of Discipleship and Ministry
• Weekly Responsibilities in Local or International Ministry
• Actively Participate in Local Prayer Center (10 hours/week)
• Weekly Mentoring
• Required Weekly Reading
• Other Educational Opportunities (Specialized training, special meetings)
PHGN Chaplaincy: Chaplain must have completed one year of Vessels of Honor School of Discipleship and Ministry or equivalent and be sponsored by a PHGN minister in good standing.
PHGN Licensing: Licensee must have received one School of the Spirit certification, completed one year of Vessels of Honor School of Discipleship and Ministry or equivalent and be sponsored by a PHGN minister in good standing.
PHGN Ordination: Ordinand must have received one School of the Spirit certification, completed Vessels of Honor School of Discipleship and Ministry or equivalent and be sponsored by a PHGN minister in good standing. The ordinand must have a proven 5-fold ministry call and actively be in ministry for a minimum of two years.
PHGN Associate: An individual or ministry that is not licensed or ordained with PHGN can be an associate of PHGN to partner in projects and receive discounted cost to church/ministry members for equipping schools, conferences, and camps. Those licensed or ordained with PHGN are considered associates and qualify for the same partnerships and discounts without the additional fee.
•Course Tuition: $100 for each course plus cost of books and manuals
•Chaplaincy Fee - $150/year
• Licensing and Ordination Fee - $200/year
• Associate Fee - $200/year
• International Fees based upon individual nation’s economy/Scale.