Classification: Part-Time with possible negotiated housing
The Sound Reinforcement Technician will advance the vision of The Potter’s House Family Worship Center by overseeing the technical and production needs of the church. This would include the supervision of the audio and media production of Sunday services, volunteers, events, and technical support of the church.
Produce the best possible atmosphere for worship through sound reinforcement. This includes, but is not limited to, creating the best music mix possible, creating an audio mix that meets the mood the pastor/worship leader wants to convey, and supporting the audio needs of the people involved with the church service. Ultimately, glorify God through providing excellent audio services.
• Oversee the technical portion of the Sunday service which includes the sound, lighting, live stream, media and computer operations.
• Train, recruit, lead and manage all volunteers within the Sunday media/tech area
• Provide technical support by troubleshooting, upgrading and maintaining all production equipment
• Provide audio technical support for other areas throughout the church.
• Lead, train and recruit a sound reinforcement team to advance the vision of the church
• Attend all required staff meetings
• Support and provide assistance to the church leadership
• Personal relationship and disciple of Jesus Christ
• Bachelors, Associates, or Technical Expertise and experience in live production environments
• Ability to work with and maintain positive relationships with those inside and outside the church
• Excellent operational knowledge of production discipline; audio, video, lighting, media
• Proven aesthetic aptitude/detail-oriented
• Demonstrated leadership with experience training, managing and mentoring volunteers
• Ability to maintain equipment, update and ensure components fully operational at all times
• Commensurate with experience and education
• Benefit package includes housing, matching retirement, and paid vacation.
Resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents to:
Position will remain open until filled. The Potter’s House Family Worship Center reserves the right to close the recruitment process once a sufficient applicant pool has been identified.